t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Lockerbie DG11, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Reluctant sale of our superb vw campervan . We have owned it for 23 years and it had one previous owner who purchased it from new from a local Cumbrian vw dealer. It has seen summer use only and is stored inside, it has been rust proofed since new and periodically re treated, original paintwork like new, no seam rash. ...
vw t25 reimo miami campervan

t25 sale scotland

:

skoda dumfries dgy

skoda superb

099+
Wardpark North G68, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 campervan 1.9td fully restored 2014 4 berth campervan lots of new parts fitted 1 years mot bare shell respray inside and out vw viper green all new brake pipes - new brakes front and rear inc cylinders & H/brake cables all new front bushes - new front & rear wheel bearings new clutch - new fuel tank - new front windscreen ...
vw T25 campervan 1.9td
099+
Scotland, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 transporter campervan Karisma type25 For sale on behalf of customer here at wagonbuild t25 sales restos and repairs vw T25 campervan karisma conversion. 1986 D reg 11 months mot 1.9 dg petrol manual Running very well, good gearbox, interior in rear is genuine and all original with age marks its one of the most popular conversions ...
vw T25 transporter campervan Karisma type25
099+
Prestonpans EH32, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Here for sale is my vw T25 Devon (Shirley). She is an unfinished project. We have simply run out of time and don't have the money to put in to the restoration of this lovely van anymore. It's recently had a full re-spray in it's original vw Orange colour. The body is in A1 beautiful ...
vw T25 Devon (unfinished project)
099+
Newmarket HS2, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
...small child in the bulk head but they're all getting bigger now hence the sale!) Right hand drive, first registered 1989.Reconditioned engine with paperwork. Only done about 50,000 miles done since. 1.9 water cooled, 4 speed, petrol engine. Arguably the best in terms of power and reliability. mot until November.Body work in great condition for ...
1989 vw Volkswagen 1.9 T25 T3 4 Berth Camper -Water Cooled ...
099+
Cumnock KA18, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
...and welcome to my auction for "Miss Molly"! She's a 30 year old vw T25 Holdsworth Villa High Top. She's powered by a 1.9 water cooled petrol engine and is ready to camp with a full years mot! As you can see from the photos she has one of the best interior layouts, the L shaped corner ...
vw T25 T3 Camper Holdsworth Villa 1.9 petrol 12 months mot ...
099+
Arbroath DD11, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
We are selling our lovely vw camper van as we no longer can find the time to use it. The van has been well looked after, runs healthily, and is amazing fun to drive. additional information: 2 ring hob grill; fridge; portable toilet (which is brand new and unused and neatly stored in specially made 'buddy seat'); 12v lights, ...
vw T25 Camper Van
099+
Barry DD7, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
...is now registered in the uk and has uk license plateswestfalia High Top Club Joker T25 1.6 Turbo Diesel 5 Speed. We lived for more than 4 months in it last year in Portugal with 2 children and a dog so it is certainly ready to be used and go on new adventures with the next owner. Maria do ...
vw Transporter T25 T3 Westfalia Club Joker not California
099+
Peebles EH45, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
This is my Dad's van, it has been his pride and joy for over 14 years, taking the van all over the uk and overseas, unfortunately he is no longer well enough to drive and sadly it's time to move it on for someone else to enjoy. It is the sought after turbo diesel jx engine so ...
vw Camper Van T25 Transporter Motorhome Turbo Diesel ...
099+
Edinburgh EH1, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Basic info:12 months motright hand driveside sliding doorwater-cooledunleaded petrolnew starter motor installed this month.Comfortable driver and passenger seats with great visibility.Three 3-point seatbelts and 1 lapbelt installed.A good runner, used almost daily, and part of the family for over 12 years.Camping:Pop top roof with skylight. Double bed on top, and double ...
vw Campervan T25 12 months mot yellow Devon Moonraker 4 ...

t25 sale scotland

:

seat edinburgh edh

099+
Prestonpans EH32, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
******new lowered reserved****** ****99p Starting Bid!!!!**** Here for sale is my vw T25 Devon (Shirley). She is an unfinished project. We have simply run out of time and don't have the money to put in to the restoration of this lovely van anymore. It's recently had a full re-spray in it's original vw Orange colour. ...
099+
Sanquhar DG4, United Kingdom - 1 day ago on ebay.co.uk
...and welcome to my auction for "Miss Molly"! She's a 30 year old vw T25 Holdsworth Villa High Top. She's powered by a 1.9 water cooled petrol engine and is ready to camp with a full years mot! As you can see from the photos she has one of the best interior layouts, the L shaped corner ...
099+
Barry DD7, United Kingdom - 4 days ago on ebay.co.uk
The van is now registered in the uk and has uk license plates Four berth and the Westfalia was the only 'official' vw conversion and widely regarded as the best. It comes with hook up extension lead and a winter cover.1.6 td five speed engine. 1989 left hand drive imported to the uk from Portugal in 2016. ...
099+
Edinburgh EH1, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Basic info:12 months motright hand driveside sliding doorwater-cooledunleaded petrolnew starter motor installed this month.Comfortable driver and passenger seats with great visibility.Three 3-point seatbelts and 1 lapbelt installed.A good runner, used almost daily, and part of the family for over 12 years.Camping:Pop top roof with skylight. Double bed on top, and double ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first