t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Airdrie ML6, United Kingdom - 4 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
The time has come to sell ‘The Curious Orange’, my 1983 vw T25 Transporter Campervan. I bought this van in June 2008 but since moving house in 2011 and starting a family I have been unable to give it the time and money it needs to help make it a great van. I put just over 3k miles on ...
vw Volkswagen T3 / T25 Transporter Campervan - 1983

t25 sale scotland

:

airdrie ml6

volkswagen airdrie

099+
Ayr KA8, United Kingdom - 2 days ago on ebay.co.uk
For Sale T25 1981 Caravelle Autohomes campervan, Strong 2.0 engine air-cooled, strong gearbox, I am sure the mileage is correct. drives very nice.! the interior is fresh ...a new wing in my opinion. could be fibre glassed and filled as not to large. but a new wing will be supplied with the sale. Underneath is very good ... ...
T25 T3 caravelle campervan 2.0 aircooled

t25 sale scotland

:

seat ayr say

099+
Newmarket HS2, United Kingdom - 3 days ago on ebay.co.uk
...small child in the bulk head but they're all getting bigger now hence the sale!) Right hand drive, first registered 1989.Reconditioned engine with paperwork. Only done about 50,000 miles done since. 1.9 water cooled, 4 speed, petrol engine. Arguably the best in terms of power and reliability. mot until November.Body work in great condition for ...
1989 vw Volkswagen 1.9 T25 T3 4 Berth Camper -Water Cooled ...
099+
Alexandria G83, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
For sale 1990 vw T25 Bluestar Multivan Original 2.1 waterboxer petrol engine, 5 speed , lhdoriginal, recently refurbished, carat alloy wheels, private number plate worth £1200 on its own (all paperwork provided)Central locking, electric mirrors, power steering, westfalia electric tow bar, new Sony cd/radio player with bluetooth and usbcomes with new set of vw multivan popper curtains, ...
vw T25 Bluestar Multivan 2.1 petrol 1990 campervan
099+
Thornhill DG3, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
For sale is our vw T25 campervan. We handed this van to a mechanic in the winter of 2014 to prepare it for mot. He was to mend/replace a couple of body panels. One on the sliding door and one on the other side of the van where the the vent is located.Then he was to sort ...
Volkswagen T25 Camper - Project
099+
Wardpark North G68, United Kingdom - 1 day ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 campervan 1.9td fully restored 2014 4 berth campervan lots of new parts fitted 1 years mot bare shell respray inside and out vw viper green all new brake pipes - new brakes front and rear inc cylinders & H/brake cables all new front bushes - new front & rear wheel bearings new clutch - new fuel tank - new front windscreen ...
vw T25 campervan 1.9td

t25 sale scotland

:

dodge viper

099+
Dunfermline FIF, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Original Holdsworth Villa interior with solid-sided pop-top roof. Sleeps 2 in pop-top and 2 on bed made from folding down back seat. 4 travelling seats (lap belts in rear) All camping appliances in working order incl 3 way fridge (works on 12v, gas and mains electric), 2 ring gas cooker and grill, sink with running water,...
vw T25 Holdsworth Villa Campervan

t25 sale scotland

:

seat dunfermline fif

099+
Lockerbie DG11, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Selling this as spares or repairs.Ive owned this for years and have decided that with too many projects and too little time this is not going to get any attention from me so time to pass it on. It starts with easy start and jump leads but only fires up for a second or so then cuts out ...
vw T25 Project
099+
Tayport DD6, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Welcome to the sale of our bus.Just looking to recoup some of the cost. Not including the price of the van or man hours, my good friend at ...counted almost £5000 in receipts for work done. Mot 8th February 2017, genuine reason for sale. As you will see it only needs finishing touches to interior to be used ...

t25 sale scotland

:

porsche boxster

099+
Tayport DD6, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
...our bus.Mot 8th February 2017, home improvements and work commitments are forcing a regrettable sale. As you will see it only needs finishing touches to interior to be used as a camper or useable as is as a day van. It has sliding door with window, sunroof (rare) and doesn't leak! It underwent extensive refurbishment spanning most of ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first