t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Dundee City DND, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Hello, 1981 vw T25 High-Top for sale for spares or repairs. The camper is currently sorned and will need to be collected with a trailer. We had it delivered here (Braemar) from Dundee for just over £100 and can provide the contact details for the company who delivered it. We bought this as a project, however, it is ...
vw T25 High-Top Camper Van for Spares and Repairs
099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Great overall condition. The body has been completely refurbished and resprayed only a few years ago . Fitted with a reconditioned diesel engine .Very good mechanically . Good sound system . The engine starts runs and drives lovely . Have owned this van for eight years and will be sad to let it go but can't justify having it anymore as I ...
vw t25 Camper Van water cooled diesel

t25 sale scotland

:

bentley eight

099+
Dundee City DND, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
1989 vw T25 Caravelle mot until mid Novemeber £20.56 per month tax Really cheap to insure and loads of friendly folk out and about and online wantung to chat and offering sound advice/tips etc when you want it A bit rusty round the edges but solid where it matters, loads of work done with receipts 208500 miles ...
vw T25 Camper transporter van caravelle T3
099+
Dundee City DND, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
1988 vw T25 Transporter Caravelle Campervan90000 miles. Original 1.6 litre petrol engine.Original Autohome conversion. High top camper. Owned three years by current owner.Three way refrigerator.Two burner gas hob with grill. Full tank included.Propex heater.Sink with tap and electric water pump, large water tank.Leisure battery and electrical hook-up.Roll out seats to ...
1988 vw T25 Caravelle Campervan
099+
City of Edinburgh EDH, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
The time has come to sell my single cab as need a panel van to transport my scooters & use as a daily. Ok it's a 1988 single cab it's just finished a full body resto with new paint new bed white oak enginecover which has worked a bit with the rain but is still good. I have ...
vw t25 single cab pick up sinka
099+
Muir of Ord IV6, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
We are selling our T25 campervan Barney.He is in great working order. He has recently had a new-Exhaust systemcurtainsrock n roll cushionsflooringled strip lighting Barney is 35 years old, so has been patched on various parts on the body.Would benefit from a new sliding door and rear arches. Please ask for any further photos if required....
T25 vw campervan... barney
099+
Lockerbie DG11, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Reluctant sale of our superb vw campervan . We have owned it for 23 years and it had one previous owner who purchased it from new from a local Cumbrian vw dealer. It has seen summer use only and is stored inside, it has been rust proofed since new and periodically re treated, original paintwork like new, no seam rash. ...

t25 sale scotland

:

new skoda 2009

skoda superb

099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Great overall condition. The body has been completely refurbished and resprayed only a few years ago . Fitted with a reconditioned diesel engine .Very good mechanically . Good sound system . The engine starts runs and drives lovely . Have owned this van for eight years and will be sad to let it go but can't justify having it anymore as I ...

t25 sale scotland

:

bentley glasgow glg

099+
Muir of Ord IV6, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
We are selling our T25 campervan Barney.He is in great working order. He has recently had a new-Exhaust systemcurtainsrock n roll cushionsled strip lighting Barney is 35 years old, so has been patched on various parts on the body.Would benefit from a new sliding door and rear arches. Please ask for any further photos if required....
099+
Sanquhar DG4, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
...wasters!! So it's now a "buy it now" Hi and welcome to the sale of "Miss Molly"! She's a 30 year old vw T25 Holdsworth Villa High Top. She's powered by a 1.9 water cooled petrol engine and is ready to camp with a full years mot! As you can see from the photos she has ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first