t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Dalkeith EH22, United Kingdom - 2 days ago on ebay.co.uk
A reg crewcabrecently moted. Good condition Reliable Used dailyrear canopy as new Colour black Advertised elsewhere - I reserve the right to withdraw from sale
Vw t25 Crew Cab Doka Pick Up - Petrol

t25 sale scotland

:

vw t25 crew cab

099+
Callander STG, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
It is with great sadness that we have decided to sell our lovely van, as our family has outgrown it. We have used the van for trips all over Europe and the uk over the last 5 years and hope the new owners will gain as much enjoyment from it as we have. So, details: The Bad bitspaintwork is ...
Volkswagen vw T25 / T3 Syncro High Top Camper Van

t25 sale scotland

:

syncro

vw syncro camper van

099+
Catrine KA5, United Kingdom - 5 days ago on ebay.co.uk
Up for sale is my Vw Transporter T25 campervan affectionately known as Elvis. Its a cracking little van but the time has come for me to part with it. The chassis and body of the van are solid you could spend all day under it with a hammer and not be able to knock any holes in it! the ...
1980 Vw Transporter T25 original Danbury conversion
099+
Catrine KA5, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Up for sale is my Vw Transporter T25 campervan affectionately known as Elvis. Its a cracking little van but the time has come for me to part with it. The chassis and body of the van are solid you could spend all day under it with a hammer and not be able to knock any holes in it! the ...
1980 Vw Transporter T25 Danbury conversion
099+
Lochgilphead PA31, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Hi there, after much consideration I have decided to sell my van. for sale is my 1991 t25 1.9 watercooled petrol with 5 speed gearbox. i have owned this van since June 09. i will give a brief history as i know it. originally owned by british airways and used in heathrow airport. bought by a retired plumber ...
vw t25 t3 panel van camper conversion
099+
Dalkeith EH22, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 Caravelle in fantastic condition. runs and drives perfect and will come with one years mot. Ready to go. Everything is in working order with lots of new parts. Features include:Pop-top roofsleeps 4Pull out bedelectric Hook up Gas/Electric Fridge4 Hob Stove and grillled 12v lightingsink with tap and electric pump12 Months mot - Aug16Overhead and under ...
1984 volkswagen T25 caravelle green/white - 12 months mot
099+
Irvine NAY, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Here is my vw T25 Autosleeper 4 berth 12 months mot 123k which seems to be genuine with history The engine is a 1.9 dg engine code petrol starts first time sounds sweet with no leaks, the exhaust system is perfect The clutch and gearbox are perfect The brakes work as they should The tyres have plenty of ...
vw T25 Autosleeper Campervan
099+
Edinburgh EH1, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 1987 Caravelle gl Campervan Tin Top. 1.9 Diesel 4 Speed Manual. Full years mot. An individually styled and one-off vw camper van. Gold/Beige exterior and colourful interior..not white! 137000 miles on clock, engine changed from 1.6 to 1.9 1y diesel (60000 miles at time) about 3 1/2 years ago, so ...
vw T25 1987 Caravelle gl Campervan Tin Top - Full mot

t25 sale scotland

:

volkswagen edinburgh edh

099+
Dalkeith EH22, United Kingdom - 2 days ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 Caravelle in fantastic condition. runs and drives perfect and will come with one years mot. Ready to go. Everything is in working order with lots of new parts. This is an Autohomes conversion and it has only done 37000 miles with all old mots back to 7000. Features include:Pop-top roofsleeps 4Pull out bedelectric Hook up ...

t25 sale scotland

:

volkswagen caravelle

Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first