t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Dunfermline FIF, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
She is a 1990 G reg 1.9 petrol showing 112,000 miles with every mot to back it up She has a fully stamped service history up to 110,000, then serviced by myself last week with reciepts to prove. She starts and runs very well with a lovely smooth gear change as you would expect. She flew ...
Komet t25 Autohomes
099+
Stirling STG, United Kingdom - 4 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
1986 vw T25 hightop campervan 1.9 Petrol moted until 25th August 2017 I've owned this campervan for six years. It sleeps two adults plus two children, and its features include: Double burner gas hob, and grill Fridge, which will run on leisure battery, or mains hookup (long lead included) Water tank and electric pump All round curtains ...
1986 vw T25 hightop campervan 1.9 Petrol

t25 sale scotland

:

daimler stirling stg

099+
Kelso TD5, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Very sad to be selling our beloved T25 campervan, which we have had for 6 years. With the children getting older we need something slightly bigger. She is a 1915cc water cooled Reimo conversion in excellent condition. 4 berth 12 months mot Body work is in very good condition throughout and she drives beautifully. Everything is in perfect working ...
superb 1989 vw T25 reimo conversion 4 berth camper
099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
This very low mileage (30k) Devon has barely seen any use as a camper as is evidenced by the very original and (almost) complete interior. Tony bought this van in reasonable condition but replaced the two rear wings and the sills which had rotted away then gave the van a fresh coat of paint. The van has been resprayed ...
1983 vw T25 Devon Campervan
099+
Alloa FK10, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Daily Driver Project - Blue ‘bel’ Loss of garage/workshop forces sale of this much loved family member. We cant watch weather damage now outside 24/7 after moving to Scotland! 1972 Crossover Bay window panel van converted to camper (a long, long time ago) Real lifestyle vehicle of character - includes frequently talking to enthusiastic strangers, waving and seeing lots ...
vw type 2 1972  Crossover  Bay widow camper rhd uk (p/x ...
099+
Banchory AB31, United Kingdom - 4 days ago on ebay.co.uk
Lhd Volkswagen T25 1985 tdi Dehler Pofi tdimake and model - lhd Volkswagen T25 1985 tdi Dehler Pofi tdi Engine - 110bhp 1.9 tdi from a 1998 Audi, code: afn Mileage - 265000 mot - 14 January 2017 Gearbox - five speed Seats - 2 captains chairs in the front, rock and roll bed / bench in the back with one seatbelt Sleeps - 2 adults + ...
Volkswagon vw T25 T3 Dehler Pofi
099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
She is a 1990 G reg 1.9 petrol showing 112,000 miles with every mot to back it up She has a fully stamped service history up to 110,000, then serviced by myself last week with reciepts to prove. She starts and runs very well with a lovely smooth gear change as you would expect. She flew ...

t25 sale scotland

:

seat glasgow glg

099+
Portree IV51, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Mot end of December it has only done a couple of 300 mile runs since last Mot. It has a huge folder of Service records.This is a rare ...Van, anything interesting considered... Please call: Calum ... or ... Also please check my other items as I have a vw T25 campervan in great condition ....listing soon or call ... anytime please ... ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first