t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Dunfermline FIF, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
Up for sale is my Campervan project. Selling my van as I have now proposed to my partner and looking to buy a house. We bought it and started to restore it to our standard. It went in for an mot and failed on brakes and rusty wings and fuel cap. Instead of paying the £200 to repair it, ...
volkswagen t25 campervan

t25 sale scotland

:

volkswagen dunfermline fif

099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Fully loaded and ready to go 1988 T25 with a years mot. 1.9dg petrol A fantastic reliable van with enough space to swing a cat in. Professional camping conversion done by goodalls caravans of huddersfield interior Captains Chair Fully trimmed rock and roll bed Cooker sink lots and lots of storage. Full leisure system, minus the battery as ...
Classic Volkswagen T25 Campervan

t25 sale scotland

:

volkswagen t25

099+
Scotland, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 Transporter doka pick up Bought as it was genuine for a resto project, has been parked in my yard for 2 years. Intention was to restore, even though it was driveable The 1.6td engine has since been sold. Gearbox with it 4 spd. Gallery of pictures on Flickr email me for link, The front shows the ...
vw T25 Transporter doka double cab pick up
099+
Scotland, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw T25 Transporter Syncro Caravelle Type25 twin diff lock campervan bus First registered June 1989. First owner vw dealer, second owner vw dealer mechanic (11-89) Third owner aquired vehicle 1998, and i bought it from him 10 years ago and it has been parked in my yard for those 10 years. Intention was to restore, even though it ...
vw T25 Transporter Syncro Caravelle Type25 twin diff lock ...
099+
Musselburgh EH21, United Kingdom - 3 days ago on ebay.co.uk
Here we have for sale propably one of the nicest 1989 volkswagen T25 holdworth villa campers this fabulous type 25 vw camper was prevesly owned by an elderly couple who spent over 4 months looking for the best example out there which they eventually found and had spent A small fortune on to make this type 25 one of ...
volkswagen T25 holdsworth camper
099+
Nairn IV12, United Kingdom - 20 hours ago on ebay.co.uk
Selling my Westfalia vw t25 camper van its in great condition,still wearing its original paint with only a few minor blemishes consistent with age and mileage Its a factory Westfalia California Conversion this is the 1900 cc injection with lhd, it was imported from Germany by the previous owner and been stored in a dry garage since I ...
vw T25 Westfalia 1989 camper van, fantastic condition

t25 sale scotland

:

morris minor

099+
Moss Side IV12, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Volkswagen T25 T3 Westfalia pop-top lhd 1,9td 5spd 1985 C Austrian import 2 owners. T25 T3 westfalia pop-top lhd 1985 on a C Plate uk registered to present owner only one family owner in Austria previously, original docs to prove. Registered as a 1,6 td (jx) now converted to a 1,9 td (aazt25T). With ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first