t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Shotts ML7, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
On offer here is my 1989 vw Type 25 single Cab Pickup. As pictured it has had a respray two years ago in bright yellow, a few defects are visible, to the mid section of the B pillar and to the seam at the back nearside lower corner. I wanted the syncro look, I hate lowered vans ! which is ...
vw T25 T3 Single Cab Pickup Type 25 1989 1yr mot

t25 sale scotland

:

vw t25 syncro

099+
Catrine KA5, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Up for sale is my Vw Transporter T25 campervan affectionately known as Darren. Its a cracking little van but the time has come for me to part with it. The chassis and body of the van are solid you could spend all day under it with a hammer and not be able to knock any holes in it! the ...
Vw Transporter T25 camper van 1.9td
099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Great van with lots of character which has taken us to France a few times and all over uk.A Devon conversion from a factory window van. goodnew mot. Expires 13th May 2016.Good starter and runner.New exhaust system and spark plugs.Fuel tank and hoses replaced.Roof and tailgate gas struts replaced.Headlamps (H4) and mirrors replaced....
vw T3 T25, Devon Moonraker Pop-top, Petrol water-cooled ...

t25 sale scotland

:

seat glasgow glg

099+
Gretna DG16, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Great bus ! Prefer someone to buy this thats into vw`s. Polish it, in my opinion it looks great. Please view before bidding. Cash on collection only with a £50 deposit by paypal within 12 hours of auction ending. Sorry to all you genuine ebayers but too many jokers out there now. Please get in touch if you are ...
vw T25 surf bus

t25 sale scotland

:

volkswagen beetle

099+
Glasgow City GLG, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Vw t25 campervan. 1985 in need of some tlc. Rock n roll bed. Fridge. Sink. Cooker. Been resprayed. Fully serviced and motd. Reliable 1.9 petrol manual needing internal finishing touches in roof spaces. Ready for summer. Grab a bargain at £3995!! Reduced by £1000 due to timewasters!
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first