t25 sale scotland

Scotland
  • Scotland
  • United Kingdom
+ 2500mi+ 4500mi+ 9500mi
Change location
099+
Forres IV36, United Kingdom - 3 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
Syd the Syncro is for sale, he is a rare diesel working 4 wheel drive. He had a respray about 3-4 years ago, on the photograph shows the only area where it is starting to bubble. We have a tin of the exact paint used for him though. He has a newly fitted 1.9td engine fitted, whilst ...
Vw T25 Syncro 4x4 diesel camper
099+
Glasgow G2, United Kingdom - 2 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
...co.uk I would appreciate and the reply will be faster. Thank you! vw T25 Transporter/Caravelle Autohomes Komet for sale This 4 berth camper is in superb condition. It has had a recent bottom half respray in original Timor Beige and the interior is in excellent condition. The upholstery is original. The current mileage is 109,617 miles, the ...
vw Volkswagen T25 Autohomes Komet Campervan
099+
Scotland, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
A vw T25 panel van spoton for a restoration project this was set aside as a project as its so genuine, Came from the island of skye believed to be three owners, front and rear number plates as original sold by the dealer. You do not want something thats been patched up nor an ` unfinished restoration ` start fromt the ...
vw T25 Transporter Panel van perfect for restoration

t25 sale scotland

:

q plate

vw t25

099+
Vw T25 Transporter doka pick up Bought as it was genuine for a resto project, has been parked in my yard for 2 years. Intention was to restore, even though it was driveable The 1.6td engine has since been sold. Gearbox with it 4 spd. Gallery of pictures on Flickr email me for link, The front shows the ...
vw T25 Transporter doka double cab pick up
099+
A vw T25 autohomes kamper campervan, for a restoration project this was set aside as a project, Then bam 8 years its been sitting here all my collection of vans are priced accurately to condition and so far 5 gone they are selling when they are looked at Rusty at jacking points sill and petrol filler and seems, floor ...
vw T25 Transporter Autohomes Kamper campervan perfect for ...

t25 sale scotland

:

used toyota engines for sale uk

099+
Cupar KY15, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
This is a Holdsworth conversion with the kitchen at the rear end. This gives the full width of the vehicle for sleeping accommodation. It has been fully restored with ...water cooled engine with auto transmission. 106K miles with full mot history and original Holdsworth manual. You would have to search hard to find a T25 in such lovely condition. ...
Volkswagon T25 Campervan
099+
Nairn IV12, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Selling my Westfalia vw t25 camper van its in great condition,still wearing its original paint with only a few minor blemishes consistent with age and mileage Its a factory Westfalia California Conversion this is the 1900 cc injection with lhd, it was imported from Germany by the previous owner and been stored in a dry garage since I ...
vw T25 Westfalia 1989 camper van, fantastic condition

t25 sale scotland

:

import vw germany

morris minor

099+
Scotland, United Kingdom - 4 weeks ago on ebay.co.uk
A vw T25 campervan was Diamond Rio, for a restoration project this was set aside as a project, Then bam 8 years its been sitting here all my collection of vans are priced accurately to condition and so far 5 gone they are selling when they are looked at This is another van i stashed away, not for breaking ...
vw T25 Transporter solid looked after campervan perfect for ...

t25 sale scotland

:

kia rio

099+
A vw T25 autohomes campervan, for a restoration project exceptional body shell all these years and only one tiny trianglular patch on the ns step ! this was set aside as a project, Then bam 9 years its been sitting here all my collection of vans are priced accurately to condition and so far 5 gone they are selling when ...
vw T25 Transporter Aircooled campervan solid restoration ...
099+
Vw T25 Transporter Syncro Caravelle Type25 twin diff lock campervan bus First registered June 1989. First owner vw dealer, second owner vw dealer mechanic (11-89) Third owner aquired vehicle 1998, and i bought it from him 10 years ago and it has been parked in my yard for those 10 years. Intention was to restore, even though it ...
vw T25 Transporter Syncro Caravelle Type25 twin diff lock ...
099+
Selkirk TD7, United Kingdom - 1 day ago on ebay.co.uk
Decent van in need of new home.Was used daily up until 1 year ago, oil leak from behind flywheel caused clutch to fail.I have dropped gearbox to replace but cant find time to finish and no longer require van.It has brand new exhaust and clutch master cylinder.Needs some work to body at seams and doors ...
vw t25 panel van
099+
Aberdeenshire ABD, United Kingdom - 4 days ago on ukclassifieds.co.uk
This beautiful camper is the much loved Devon 4 berth pop top, the Devon company are regarded as one of the best coachbuilders, all the fixtures and fittings have excellent build quality, everything is nicely laid out in the camper, plenty of storage space, with a host of equipment fitted as standard makes camping trips a pleasure. Having only ...
Volkswagen T25 Devon pop top 4 berth ~ full mot
099+
Brora KW9, United Kingdom - 1 week ago on ebay.co.uk
I bought this van In December 2014 as a retirement project this is the forth van I have renovated. I started work on the van in February 2015. The ...the power (the turbo can easley be replaced, if you want a racing car don`t buy a t25 campervan). It shows low mileage 39,463mls on the clock but ... ...
vw t25 2/3 berth, 5 seats campervan 1.6d lhd
099+
Moss Side IV12, United Kingdom - 1 month ago on ebay.co.uk
Volkswagen T25 T3 Westfalia pop-top lhd 1,9td 5spd 1985 C Austrian import 2 owners. T25 T3 westfalia pop-top lhd 1985 on a C Plate uk registered to present owner only one family owner in Austria previously, original docs to prove. Registered as a 1,6 td (jx) now converted to a 1,9 td (aazt25T). With ...
Follow this search and create an email alert for T25 sale scotland
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter postcode for location Enter postcode for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Share, sell and chat with your neighbours.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first